I woke up yesterday morning at 4am, swearing I was having (another) orgasm in my sleep. (Not that it matters, but it wasnt even a great dream, at least, not what I remember of it was). I dont know if it was in the dream and all in my head or if it was real. When I woke up, I swore it was real and was terribly freaked out. I had no telltale mucus afterwards, nor did I have contractions, etc at that point, so Peter thinks it was just a dream, but I'm still freaked by it. Makes you not want to dream at all!
Yesterday, we had a room full. Peter's parents, my dad, and Sarah came to celebrate Peter's observed birthday (it's really Wednesday) with cake and lunch. Afterwards, we had some unexpected church friends. It was a nice day but very full and I slept VERY well. I was so tired by the time it was all said and done. But it was nice. Peter already has his gift (a laptop) but he has to wait until his birthday for his cards.
Peter tells me that there was a break-in on our street, a block away from home... Great... This makes me quite a nervous Nelly. Hopefully having a car in the driveway and our lights on timer will keep us free from this. Ugh... It happened while the couple was at church on Sunday. We live in a very low crime area so this is upsetting to say the least.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday. Dr. M. felt that since my last 2, a week apart, were so good and similar, that she'd like to wait 2w. I kind of expected this so I wasnt shocked. I like seeing the babies often, but the vag u/s gives me minor cramping afterwards. With the irritability right now... I'd like to not add insult to injury. She said that if it looked like things were changing, she'd order an emergency one.
And, finally, our steroid injections have been moved up from 25w to 24w. (As you may remember, we had discussed 25w injections when I was at home on bedrest.) Dr M said that she's written the order for this weekend since there is concern that I will go into labor before 27w and that, if I dont, it wont really make a difference whether I got them at 24w or 25w. But it will make a huge difference if I go at 24w and some days and we were waiting. We agree and are comfortable with this change. So, T-5 to 24w and to steroid injections. A 2 for one special.
And, speaking of a 2 for 1, I'll be writing another blog post at some point today. There are some things I'd like to write about that arent meant to go in a hospital update.
T-4 days and 15 hours...
And on an extra special note... Today, my sweet cuddlebug, Alexander, was conceived. :) My sweet boy...