Wednesday, March 25, 2015

PG Update: 11w2d

Dr. B's office just called...  Apparently, there wasn't enough fetal DNA present in the sample they pulled.  So, I get to go back to tomorrow to have more tubes of blood pulled.  Bummer :(

I'm not a needle fan and, honestly, the idea that the baby is ill hasn't freaked me out... I'm actually more nervous of having to explain to Maya that we wont have the gender results for two more weeks!  That kid asks me several times a day if the doctor has told me the baby is a girl, LOL!

In related pregnancy news, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that (fingers crossed) the nausea and vomiting has decided to exit stage right.  Unfortunately, that was replaced (at least yesterday and this morning) with a headache.  After a good night's sleep, where I slept in this morning, I feel better, so I'm hoping it was part sleep depravation/part hormones.

So let's hope that, tomorrow, they get enough blood to complete the test and that my next appointment is April 9th.

No comments: